Hybrid Flooring Clyde
If you're regularly torn between vinyl and laminate flooring, we have a recommendation for you - hybrid flooring. It effectively combines vinyl’s best qualities with some of laminate’s preferable ones. Moreover, this type of flooring has a rigid and environmentally friendly core that makes it resistant to extreme temperatures and water.
While there is an acoustic backing beneath the core, there are 3 functional layers on top of it - a decorative layer, a clear wear layer, and the surface treatment. Ultimately, hybrid flooring is beautiful, functional, and durable. Our hybrid flooring Clyde fitters will help you to select the right floorings and install for you with affordable prices.
Professional Hybrid Flooring Supplier in Clyde
If you are still uncertain about whether to get hybrid flooring, here are a few reasons to go this route.
Benefits of hybrid flooring
- It is durable and fade-resistant
- Since it can be installed on top of preexisting flooring, it’s installation is quite affordable
- Maintaining this type of flooring is easy because it is easy to clean and doesn’t trap dirt
- Because of the acoustic backing most of these floors have, they mute sounds without compromising on comfort
- All of our hybrid floors come with a warranty
Want to know how much timber flooring you will need? You can type in the measurements of your rooms into the Timber Flooring Calculator.
Looking for hybrid flooring in Clyde?
Get a free quote today by calling 03 9701 5569 or visit our showroom.
Clyde is a rural and residential district 48 km south-east of Melbourne and 6 km east of Cranbourne.
It was named after the Clyde Creek, a watercourse between two early pastoral runs. The stream flowed eastwards to the Koo Wee Rup Swamp about 6 km away. It is thought that the name was inspired by the Clyde River, Scotland.