Looking for top quality tiles in Berwick, you can get in touch with the experts at Joshua Tiles Berwick today. We’re a professional tiling service provider in Melbourne with over a decade of experiences. We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality of workmanship and professionalism. As a top quality tile supplier, we’re highly experienced with residential and commercial tiling. We work with a variety of premium tiles including Timber Looking Tiles, Concrete Looking Tiles, Terrazzo Tiles, Mosaic Tiles, stones (granite, marble, limestone) and a variety of other pavers. All of our work is guaranteed quality. Joshua Tiles Berwick will satisfy our valued clients by ensuring all our work meets the required standards.
Contact us today to get free quote. Tel: 03 9701 5569 / 03 9761 7119
Special Offer - Carpet to floor
Replace carpet with flooring
Bedroom (size about: 3.5m x 3.5m)
starts from $700 - no extra cost.
Including: removal and deposal old carpet and install new flooring with quad finish against the skiting
Basic flooring colour select range: ECO Range
Call us today 97015569 or visit our showrooms
Tiles Installation in Berwick
Joshua Tiles Berwick can offer you professional tiling services in Berwick. Our professional tile fitter will replace your old tiles with the new with minimal inconvenience. We provide you with fast and trustworthy alternatives to tiling your house. Our experts will guarantee your satisfaction with their services.
Professional Berwick Tilers
Our installation team will bring along all the necessary equipment for the smooth completion of the project. From the biggest pieces of equipment down to the tools needed for the finest details, we’ve got it all. In addition, the professional tilers will be more than happy to lend a hand with tiling opinions.
All of the work involved will be taken care of with speed and with caution by our experts. After the tiling is done, we’ll clean up so you can use the new tiled area right afterwards.
Want to know how many tiles you will need? You can type in the measurements of your rooms into the Tiles Calculator.
- We had our bathroom & toilet renovated in January when there was that extreme heat.Joshua Tiles team of workers were a delight to work with. Tidy, clean and certainly carried on as though the heat wasnt an issue.I delayed this job 5 years, terrified of the mess one has to goes through. What I know now I lived with a bathroom I disliked unnecessarily.Joshua Tiles I would recommend them to anyone that has any doubts.
- Jessica responded to my initial request of a quote promptly. She has great out of the box ideas and I am extremely happy with the end result. High quality workmanship and very pleasant to deal with. Would highly recommend for any tiling needs!
- Service was fast & friendly, awesome selection, well priced.
- We were very impressed with the team work of this renovation company. They have excellent communication between themselves and the client. They were quick and the tradesmen they use are very experienced. We did have a few problems and issues but they were fair and have dealt with everything, and all our concerns promptly. We would recommend Joshua Tiles to friends for sure.
- Thank you so much to all the staff at Joshua Tiles. They did an amazing job with tiling those subway tiles. Didn't complain one bit. And for all those other contractors that you assigned to other jobs here, well done to them. Our bathroom got completed in just over 2 weeks. We luv it, and are so proud to show it off. Thanks again Joshua Tiles!
Looking for tiles and tilers in Berwick?
Call us today at 03 9701 5569 or 03 9761 7119 to get a quote or visit our showrooms.
Berwick is the highest ranking suburb in the City of Casey and its liveability is fast improving. Train and school access are both great and there are few congested roads. Berwick is in need of better scores for culture, employment and tree cover for an improved overall rank and to overcome the fact it is relatively far from the coast and beyond the tram network.
Berwick is located 42 km south-east of the CBD. Berwick is one of the older settlements located in the Melbourne's south-eastern growth corridor. The Princess Freeway and the Princess Highway traverse the suburb. The population of Berwick is expected to grow rapidly on the back of strong residential development. The suburb also features the Berwick campuses of Monash University and Casey Institue of Tafe and a number of significant of retirement villages.