Looking for top quality tiles in Elwood, you can get in touch with the experts at Joshua Tiles Elwood today. We’re a professional tiling service provider in Melbourne with over a decade of experiences. We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality of workmanship and professionalism. As a top quality tile supplier, we’re highly experienced with residential and commercial tiling. We work with a variety of premium tiles including Timber Looking Tiles, Concrete Looking Tiles, Terrazzo Tiles, Mosaic Tiles, stones (granite, marble, limestone) and a variety of other pavers. All of our work is guaranteed quality. Joshua Tiles Elwood will satisfy our valued clients by ensuring all our work meets the required standards.
Contact us today to get free quote. Tel: 03 9701 5569
Special Offer - 8mm Laminate
Call us today 97015569 or visit our showrooms
Tiles Installation in Elwood
Joshua Tiles Elwood can offer you professional tiling services in Elwood. Our professional tile fitter will replace your old tiles with the new with minimal inconvenience. We provide you with fast and trustworthy alternatives to tiling your house. Our experts will guarantee your satisfaction with their services.
Professional Elwood Tilers
Our installation team will bring along all the necessary equipment for the smooth completion of the project. From the biggest pieces of equipment down to the tools needed for the finest details, we’ve got it all. In addition, the professional tilers will be more than happy to lend a hand with tiling opinions.
All of the work involved will be taken care of with speed and with caution by our experts. After the tiling is done, we’ll clean up so you can use the new tiled area right afterwards.
Want to know how many tiles you will need? You can type in the measurements of your rooms into the Tiles Calculator.
- Fantastic! Joshua Tiles did our bathroom tiles! Fantastic communication and Fantastic Job! Definitely recommend!
- We've just had our two bathrooms in our apartment renovated by Joshua Tiles and his team and we were extremely happy with the end result. The renovations were undertaken whilst we were away and we were very happy with the end result on our return. Great effort and I would highly recommend Joshua Tiles.
- We were very pleased with the work from Joshua Tiles and his friendly, professional team. We knew in advance the exact details of start and finish dates and costing for the renovation of our bathrooms and laundry. From Joshua Tiles's advising and planning process, through to the courteous and excellent workmanship from the tradesmen, great attention was given to detail. Any problems along the way were cheerfully rectified. We were really happy with the result and commend Joshua Tiles and his team for their great, honest service.
- I am very pleased with the shower renovation completed by Henry Joshua Tiles. He kept me updated with the whole process and the tiling was done perfectly. The job was done very professionally and I would highly recommend his work.
- After being let down last minute by another tiler, and having several unable to help, I was recommended Joshua Tiles. Wow. Precision tiling, attention to details. The job was done in a timely fashion, and the finished result I couldn't be happier with. Job completed in 10 days and it looks better than I could have imagined. Precision cuts in my patterned wall niches, done so beautifully to line up perfectly. Highly recommend Joshua Tiles. Great team.
Looking for tiles and tilers in Elwood?
Call us today at 03 9701 5569 to get a quote or visit our showroom.
Elwood's liveability has taken a dive mostly due to having more congested roads. It's not a cultural or retail hotspot, but it does rank well for cafes, walkability, employment and of course coast access. What's holding Elwood back is a lack of secondary schools and its relatively flat landscape.
A bayside suburb, Elwood is 8 km south of Melbourne, the neighbourhood is known for its leafy streets and suburban character. Elwood has a significant stock of flats and apartments from the turn of the century onwards. The neighbourhood is one of the more densely settled within the City of Port Phillip. Visitors and locals are drawn to the beach and the cafes and restaurants in local shopping strips, including Ormond Road centres. The eastern part of the neighbourhood is served by Ripponlea station on the Sandringham rail line. Other notable physical features include Point Ormond.