Looking for top quality tiles in Frankston, you can get in touch with the experts at Joshua Tiles Frankston today. We’re a professional tiling service provider in Melbourne with over a decade of experiences. We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality of workmanship and professionalism. As a top quality tile supplier, we’re highly experienced with residential and commercial tiling. We work with a variety of premium tiles including Timber Looking Tiles, Concrete Looking Tiles, Terrazzo Tiles, Mosaic Tiles, stones (granite, marble, limestone) and a variety of other pavers. All of our work is guaranteed quality. Joshua Tiles Frankston will satisfy our valued clients by ensuring all our work meets the required standards.
Contact us today to get free quote. Tel: 03 9701 5569
Special Offer - 8mm Laminate
Call us today 97015569 or visit our showrooms
Tiles Installation in Frankston
Joshua Tiles Frankston can offer you professional tiling services in Frankston. Our professional tile fitter will replace your old tiles with the new with minimal inconvenience. We provide you with fast and trustworthy alternatives to tiling your house. Our experts will guarantee your satisfaction with their services.
Professional Frankston Tilers
Our installation team will bring along all the necessary equipment for the smooth completion of the project. From the biggest pieces of equipment down to the tools needed for the finest details, we’ve got it all. In addition, the professional tilers will be more than happy to lend a hand with tiling opinions.
All of the work involved will be taken care of with speed and with caution by our experts. After the tiling is done, we’ll clean up so you can use the new tiled area right afterwards.
Want to know how many tiles you will need? You can type in the measurements of your rooms into the Tiles Calculator.
- I highly recommend Joshua Tiles.Service was excellent,honest ,friendly and of great standard.From the start when i was provided with my quote i was given an honest and realistic quote. Service was timely and explained to me. Any question i had was answered quickly and any queries were explained to me. Any issue i had was resolved that day. I am very happy with the end product and i thank the team of Joshua Tiles.
- I made no mistake by chooosing Joshua Tiles to renovate our ensuite and a seperate Toilet. Joshua Tiles does not come cheap but rest assured the quality of workmanship is incredible. All staff including their tradespeople and subcontractors are very respectful and professional. They were always on time and communicate effectively all the time. The supervisor is a great guy and easy to deal with. Overall great company and excellent customer service. Very happy with the renovations and absolutely no complaints at all. Well done Joshua Tiles Team and Thank you for the great job.
- We were so pleased with the renovation of our main bathroom. Joshua Tiles's Mick was the key tradie and he was incredibly reliable and did a magnificent job with the tiling. Everything was coordinated and we were kept informed about who was coming and when they would arrive. The outcome was a very high standard that exceeded our expectations. Thanks to Joshua Tiles. We love our new bathroom.
- I highly recommend Joshua Tiles to anyone that needs tiling done. Price was reasonable and a very professional job done.
- Jessica responded to my initial request of a quote promptly. She has great out of the box ideas and I am extremely happy with the end result. High quality workmanship and very pleasant to deal with. Would highly recommend for any tiling needs!
Looking for tiles and tilers in Frankston?
Call us today at 03 9701 5569 to get a quote or visit our showroom.
Frankston's ranking has improved thanks to an increased culture score and good walkability (which was previously unassessed in this study) adding to its strong results in the retail, train, congestion and open space categories. On the other hand, it scores poorly, obviously, for minimal tram access, as well as for minimal topographic variation.
Frankston is located 41 km south of the CBD. Frankston is the major commercial retail educational and trasnport centre in Melbourne's outer south servicing a large hinterland including the Mornington Peninsula. The major commercial area is located between Nepean Hwy and the railway station although Karingal Hub Shopping Centre is located in the east of the suburb. Frankston also features Monash University - Peninsula Campus the Peninsula Institute of TAFE and Frankston Hospital as well as a number of golf courses.