Looking for top quality tiles in Frankston, you can get in touch with the experts at Joshua Tiles Frankston today. We’re a professional tiling service provider in Melbourne with over a decade of experiences. We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality of workmanship and professionalism. As a top quality tile supplier, we’re highly experienced with residential and commercial tiling. We work with a variety of premium tiles including Timber Looking Tiles, Concrete Looking Tiles, Terrazzo Tiles, Mosaic Tiles, stones (granite, marble, limestone) and a variety of other pavers. All of our work is guaranteed quality. Joshua Tiles Frankston will satisfy our valued clients by ensuring all our work meets the required standards.
Contact us today to get free quote. Tel: 03 9701 5569 / 03 9761 7119
Special Offer - 8mm Laminate
Call us today 97015569 or visit our showrooms
Tiles Installation in Frankston
Joshua Tiles Frankston can offer you professional tiling services in Frankston. Our professional tile fitter will replace your old tiles with the new with minimal inconvenience. We provide you with fast and trustworthy alternatives to tiling your house. Our experts will guarantee your satisfaction with their services.
Professional Frankston Tilers
Our installation team will bring along all the necessary equipment for the smooth completion of the project. From the biggest pieces of equipment down to the tools needed for the finest details, we’ve got it all. In addition, the professional tilers will be more than happy to lend a hand with tiling opinions.
All of the work involved will be taken care of with speed and with caution by our experts. After the tiling is done, we’ll clean up so you can use the new tiled area right afterwards.
Want to know how many tiles you will need? You can type in the measurements of your rooms into the Tiles Calculator.
- I highly recommend Joshua Tiles to anyone that needs tiling done. Price was reasonable and a very professional job done.
- We used Joshua Tiles for the renovation of our 30year old bathroom and toilet. Joshua Tiles was very thorough and had some great ideas. I had some very definite ideas on what we wanted and how much we wanted to spend ( as cost was what had stopped us previously renovating the bathroom). This was no trouble for him and he also had some excellent ideas which I believe enhanced the end result. We are extremely happy with our new bathroom and I would recommend Joshua Tiles
- Job well done it was quicker than we thought as all the workers done their jobs to a high standard and supervisor come each day to check on the job thanks to every body involved on the job.
- Having just completed renovations of my bathroom, toilet and laundry I have to admit it was the easiest job ever. I just sat back, after initial selections, and the Joshua Tiles team did the rest. The workmanship and organisation for the whole job was excellent. The teams came in when scheduled, did their bit, and cleaned up after they were finished. Each team cleaned up before leaving. The guys were professional, quick and good at what they did.Thanks Joshua Tiles for a fantastic job and to a wonderful team for all their hard work.
- Extremely happy with our kitchen renovation. Joshua Tiles and the team did a fantastic job on our kitchen and got the job finished quickly and to a high standard. Thanks!
Looking for tiles and tilers in Frankston?
Call us today at 03 9701 5569 or 03 9761 7119 to get a quote or visit our showrooms.
Frankston's ranking has improved thanks to an increased culture score and good walkability (which was previously unassessed in this study) adding to its strong results in the retail, train, congestion and open space categories. On the other hand, it scores poorly, obviously, for minimal tram access, as well as for minimal topographic variation.
Frankston is located 41 km south of the CBD. Frankston is the major commercial retail educational and trasnport centre in Melbourne's outer south servicing a large hinterland including the Mornington Peninsula. The major commercial area is located between Nepean Hwy and the railway station although Karingal Hub Shopping Centre is located in the east of the suburb. Frankston also features Monash University - Peninsula Campus the Peninsula Institute of TAFE and Frankston Hospital as well as a number of golf courses.