Looking for top quality tiles in Hawthorn, you can get in touch with the experts at Joshua Tiles Hawthorn today. We’re a professional tiling service provider in Melbourne with over a decade of experiences. We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality of workmanship and professionalism. As a top quality tile supplier, we’re highly experienced with residential and commercial tiling. We work with a variety of premium tiles including Timber Looking Tiles, Concrete Looking Tiles, Terrazzo Tiles, Mosaic Tiles, stones (granite, marble, limestone) and a variety of other pavers. All of our work is guaranteed quality. Joshua Tiles Hawthorn will satisfy our valued clients by ensuring all our work meets the required standards.
Contact us today to get free quote. Tel: 03 9701 5569 / 03 9761 7119
Special Offer - Carpet to floor
Replace carpet with flooring
Bedroom (size about: 3.5m x 3.5m)
starts from $700 - no extra cost.
Including: removal and deposal old carpet and install new flooring with quad finish against the skiting
Basic flooring colour select range: ECO Range
Call us today 97015569 or visit our showrooms
Tiles Installation in Hawthorn
Joshua Tiles Hawthorn can offer you professional tiling services in Hawthorn. Our professional tile fitter will replace your old tiles with the new with minimal inconvenience. We provide you with fast and trustworthy alternatives to tiling your house. Our experts will guarantee your satisfaction with their services.
Professional Hawthorn Tilers
Our installation team will bring along all the necessary equipment for the smooth completion of the project. From the biggest pieces of equipment down to the tools needed for the finest details, we’ve got it all. In addition, the professional tilers will be more than happy to lend a hand with tiling opinions.
All of the work involved will be taken care of with speed and with caution by our experts. After the tiling is done, we’ll clean up so you can use the new tiled area right afterwards.
Want to know how many tiles you will need? You can type in the measurements of your rooms into the Tiles Calculator.
- Jessica responded to my initial request of a quote promptly. She has great out of the box ideas and I am extremely happy with the end result. High quality workmanship and very pleasant to deal with. Would highly recommend for any tiling needs!
- We are extremely happy with the tiling work Oz Choice provided on our veranda. It was a replacement of old tiles with new and workmanship , professionalism and reliability was outstanding. We cannot recommend Jeannie and Ian enough, friendly, efficient and the price was right, thankyou.
- This is the second time i have used Joshua Tiles for a bathroom. Joshua Tiles is amazing at designing and achieving the most out of a bathroom reno and new bathroom. He made the experience a pleasure. One more bathroom to go...I cant wait! Highly recommended.
- Joshua Tiles and his team did a fantastic job with our main bathroom and ensuite!
- We were very pleased with the work from Joshua Tiles and his friendly, professional team. We knew in advance the exact details of start and finish dates and costing for the renovation of our bathrooms and laundry. From Joshua Tiles's advising and planning process, through to the courteous and excellent workmanship from the tradesmen, great attention was given to detail. Any problems along the way were cheerfully rectified. We were really happy with the result and commend Joshua Tiles and his team for their great, honest service.
Looking for tiles and tilers in Hawthorn?
Call us today at 03 9701 5569 or 03 9761 7119 to get a quote or visit our showrooms.
Hawthorn is a relatively sold all-rounder: it ranks in the top 50 for culture, retail, cafes, employment, tree cover and walkability, and eighth for trams. Where it fares less well is congested roads, which are among the worst in Melbourne, and buses.
Hawthorn is located 6 km east of the CBD. Located on the eastern side of the Yarra, Hawthorn is a medium-sized residential suburb with significant commercial areas. Hawthorn has a strong tertiary education influence with the presence of the Swinburne University of Technology. The suburb also features Epworth and Glenferrie Private Hospitals. The neighbourhood features Central Gardens and St James Park. The Hawthorn and Glenferrie railway stations cater to the residents' transport.