Tiles Mount Waverley
Looking for top quality tiles in Mount Waverley, you can get in touch with the experts at Joshua Tiles Mount Waverley today. We’re a professional tiling service provider in Melbourne with over a decade of experiences. We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality of workmanship and professionalism. As a top quality tile supplier, we’re highly experienced with residential and commercial tiling. We work with a variety of premium tiles including Timber Looking Tiles, Concrete Looking Tiles, Terrazzo Tiles, Mosaic Tiles, stones (granite, marble, limestone) and a variety of other pavers. All of our work is guaranteed quality. Joshua Tiles Mount Waverley will satisfy our valued clients by ensuring all our work meets the required standards.
Contact us today to get free quote. Tel: 03 9701 5569 / 03 9761 7119
Special Offer - Carpet to floor
Replace carpet with flooring
Bedroom (size about: 3.5m x 3.5m)
starts from $700 - no extra cost.
Including: removal and deposal old carpet and install new flooring with quad finish against the skiting
Basic flooring colour select range: ECO Range
Call us today 97015569 or visit our showrooms
Tiles Installation in Mount Waverley
Joshua Tiles Mount Waverley can offer you professional tiling services in Mount Waverley. Our professional tile fitter will replace your old tiles with the new with minimal inconvenience. We provide you with fast and trustworthy alternatives to tiling your house. Our experts will guarantee your satisfaction with their services.
Professional Mount Waverley Tilers
Our installation team will bring along all the necessary equipment for the smooth completion of the project. From the biggest pieces of equipment down to the tools needed for the finest details, we’ve got it all. In addition, the professional tilers will be more than happy to lend a hand with tiling opinions.
All of the work involved will be taken care of with speed and with caution by our experts. After the tiling is done, we’ll clean up so you can use the new tiled area right afterwards.
Want to know how many tiles you will need? You can type in the measurements of your rooms into the Tiles Calculator.
- We used Joshua Tiles for the renovation of our 30year old bathroom and toilet. Joshua Tiles was very thorough and had some great ideas. I had some very definite ideas on what we wanted and how much we wanted to spend ( as cost was what had stopped us previously renovating the bathroom). This was no trouble for him and he also had some excellent ideas which I believe enhanced the end result. We are extremely happy with our new bathroom and I would recommend Joshua Tiles
- Top quality workman ship from the guys at Joshua Tiles, very happy customer
- I highly recommend Joshua Tiles.Service was excellent,honest ,friendly and of great standard.From the start when i was provided with my quote i was given an honest and realistic quote. Service was timely and explained to me. Any question i had was answered quickly and any queries were explained to me. Any issue i had was resolved that day. I am very happy with the end product and i thank the team of Joshua Tiles.
- I was extremely impressed with the team from Joshua Tiles from the beginning of my kitchen, bathroom and laundry renovation from start to finish. The recommendations/designs were exactly to my specifications and the level of communication was exceptional. Every step of the renovation process occurred when scheduled. The tradespeople that assisted with the renovation did a high quality job and were respectful of my property. I would have no hesitation in using Joshua Tiles again for future renovations and am more than happy to recommend them.
- Many thanks to Joshua Tiles. Great range of quality products along with professional service and advice. They were very understanding, friendly and helpful. We certainly highly recommend.
Looking for tiles and tilers in Mount Waverley?
Call us today at 03 9701 5569 or 03 9761 7119 to get a quote or visit our showrooms.
Mount Waverley is a great area for small or large families and you'll find that most of your neighbours are largely elderly couples or families, with a few younger professionals living there also.
Most homes are established older homes but there are more contemporary townhouses and units popping up here and there and many new developments are waiting to be built.
Mount Waverley has great access through the public transport network by both train and bus routes and is very close to the Monash Freeway for driving and students studying at Monash University. It also has a great number of schools, especially primary schools, as well as public and private secondary ones.
This year we have moved over 20 customers within the Mount Waverley area.