Tiles St Kilda
Looking for top quality tiles in St Kilda, you can get in touch with the experts at Joshua Tiles St Kilda today. We’re a professional tiling service provider in Melbourne with over a decade of experiences. We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality of workmanship and professionalism. As a top quality tile supplier, we’re highly experienced with residential and commercial tiling. We work with a variety of premium tiles including Timber Looking Tiles, Concrete Looking Tiles, Terrazzo Tiles, Mosaic Tiles, stones (granite, marble, limestone) and a variety of other pavers. All of our work is guaranteed quality. Joshua Tiles St Kilda will satisfy our valued clients by ensuring all our work meets the required standards.
Contact us today to get free quote. Tel: 03 9701 5569
Special Offer - 8mm Laminate
Call us today 97015569 or visit our showrooms
Tiles Installation in St Kilda
Joshua Tiles St Kilda can offer you professional tiling services in St Kilda. Our professional tile fitter will replace your old tiles with the new with minimal inconvenience. We provide you with fast and trustworthy alternatives to tiling your house. Our experts will guarantee your satisfaction with their services.
Professional St Kilda Tilers
Our installation team will bring along all the necessary equipment for the smooth completion of the project. From the biggest pieces of equipment down to the tools needed for the finest details, we’ve got it all. In addition, the professional tilers will be more than happy to lend a hand with tiling opinions.
All of the work involved will be taken care of with speed and with caution by our experts. After the tiling is done, we’ll clean up so you can use the new tiled area right afterwards.
Want to know how many tiles you will need? You can type in the measurements of your rooms into the Tiles Calculator.
- Hands down the most professional tiler and the eye for detail is 5 stars. Highly recommended. Top finish tiling really does live up to its name.The best of the best
- I found Joshua Tiles and the boys to be among the friendliest tradies I've had the pleasure of dealing with. The pattern and unusual tile surface was no issue for them. They are up and ready to work every day without fail. They worked fast and clean. We really enjoyed having them work on our place, it is always a relief when things are too hard. The photo's below captures just how good they were, the first is of Joshua Tiles playing with my 2 year old son during his lunch break. The second is of the incredibly difficult to lay, hand made terracotta tile that we had them install.
- Jessica responded to my initial request of a quote promptly. She has great out of the box ideas and I am extremely happy with the end result. High quality workmanship and very pleasant to deal with. Would highly recommend for any tiling needs!
- Thanks to Joshua Tiles and the team for such a great effort with our bathroom and toilet upgrade. Nothing was ever to much for them. I now have a beautiful and modern bathroom on show. I will definitely contact them again when I plan to upgrade my laundry.
- We've just had our two bathrooms in our apartment renovated by Joshua Tiles and his team and we were extremely happy with the end result. The renovations were undertaken whilst we were away and we were very happy with the end result on our return. Great effort and I would highly recommend Joshua Tiles.
Looking for tiles and tilers in St Kilda?
Call us today at 03 9701 5569 to get a quote or visit our showroom.
Categories that St Kilda ranks in the top 25 for are culture, cafe, buses, employment, walkability and proximity to the coast. The suburb doesn't do well however on proximity to schools, particularly in terms of secondary education, and its crime score is among the 10 worst in Melbourne.
Located 6 km south of the CBD, St Kilda is well-known for retail and entertainment districts such as Acland Street and Fitzroy Street and is easily accessible by a number of trams. Its housing stock includes larger houses from the Victorian and Edwardian eras, with flats and apartments from the 1950s and 1960s. The area is a popular destination for visitors from outside Port Phillip, with features and attractions such as the Palais Theatre, the Astor Theatre, the Espy Hotel, Luna Park, the Esplanade, Blessington Gardens and St Kilda Beach. St Kilda is home to a number of annual festivals and events, including the St Kilda Festival, the St Kilda Film Festival, the Global Garden Party and the Pride March.