Melbourne Tiles Supplier
Terrazzo Tiles Melbourne Supplier
Terrazzo tiles are made using chips of marble and granite that are set into concrete to create a natural looking and durable product. Our terrazzo tiles are available in a beautiful array of colours and versatile sizes.
Terrazzo is a composite material used for floor and wall treatments. Our terrazzo tile collections are incredibly hard wearing and durable. They consist of chips of marble, quartz, granite, glass and other suitable material. It is poured with a cementitious binder, polymeric, or a combination of both.
Porcelain Tiles Melbourne Supplier
Porcelain tiles, also known as vitrified tiles are increasingly becoming consumers number one choice when choosing a tile. And there are so many options available:
- Unpolished : Unpolished finish tiles also known as ‘matte’ are very on trend in todays market.
- Polished & Semi polished: Polished and semi polished is an elegant tiling finish option.
- Glazed: Glazed porcelain tiles can be gloss, matte or semi-polished form. There are a few methods that glazed tiles can be created in and the glazes can have either a solid colour or a pattern with a gloss or matte finish.
- Glossy: Gloss tiles need to be cleaned regularly as wet spots are clearly visible with this glossy surface option. They make the room seem brighter and often bigger as they have a reflective and smooth surface that bounces off light.
- Textured: Textured tiles are very much in trend, the only disadvantage is they have undulations and dips greater than one millimeter, which the grout naturally fills and sticks to make it difficult to clean off.
- Lappato/Honed: The gorgeous lappato tile is sourced from Italy and Spain. Lappato is an Italian word for semi polished/honed.
- Satin and Structured: Satin-like feel that is smooth and velvety to the touch. Satin effect porcelain tiles are the perfect solution to create elegant and trendy combinations.
Mosaic Tiles Melbourne Supplier
Mosaic tiles are timeless, they are always in vogue, they are sure to give your house a distinct look and feel. Mosaic tiles are aesthetically pleasing and have great appeal. They often appear as tiny abstract patterns that form a cohesive and attractive picture, as a whole. Mosaic tiles add a tinge of pop and vibrant to your room and give your premise a stunning appearance. Mosaic tiles are highly preferred for your broader details and contrasting colours.
Porcelain Tiles Melbourne FAQs
Are porcelain tiles stronger than ceramic tiles?
In general yes, Porcelain tiles are harder than ceramic tiles. Porcelain tiles are better for both indoor and outdoor use and they are denser because of how they are manufactured. Which means they are the preferable choice for areas with heavy traffic. Both porcelain and ceramic tiles are made from clay and other natural products then fired in a kiln, though the clay used in a porcelain tile is more refined and purified.
How are porcelain tiles made?
Porcelain tiles are categorized as a form of ceramic tiling. During the manufacturing process, porcelain tiles are subjected to a higher firing temperature, giving the final product a stronger and more durable characteristic than traditional ceramic tiles. The difference in manufacturing also makes porcelain tiles less porous, with an amazing water absorption rate of 0.5% or less. The density, strength and low water absorption makes porcelain tiles the perfect choice for high traffic floor areas, both indoors and outdoors.
Is Ceramic or Porcelain tile Better for Floor?
Porcelain floor tiles are a timeless choice for your home decor. Available in an impressive array of shapes, sizes, and colours, our collection of porcelain floor tiles can look stunning in any space and will stand the test of time.
Mosaic Tiles Melbourne FAQs
What are mosaic tiles used for?
Mosaic tiles are durable and attractive too. They can be used as floor tiles for kitchen and bathroom walls, terraces etc. Mosaic tiles can be used for interior decoration too. We are the finest suppliers of mosaic tiles in Sydney. We bring you a variety of mosaic tiles in various attractive shapes and patterns.
How much does it cost to install mosaic tiles in Melbourne?
The cost of installing mosaic tiles can vary depending upon the size of your room and other variables. Also, the cost may vary depending upon the expertise and experience of the installer. It is recommended to hire a professional for a perfect installation of mosaic tiles. Check our tiles installation Melbourne prices
Can mosaic tile be used on floors?
Yes, mosaic tiles can be used on floors for bathrooms and kitchens. They are non-slippery and are easy to clean. They are a good choice for kitchen walls and bathroom walls because they add a distinct character to your room. Mosaic tiles are elegant and timeless.