Timber Flooring Melbourne Supplier
Laminate Flooring Melbourne Supplier
Laminate floors provide the visual appeal of real timber floors for a fraction of the price. Laminate flooring comprises several core layers of hardwearing, high-density fibreboard (HDF) with a photographic wood grain layer and multiple top coats of clear, durable, protective resins. Popular for DIY, laminate floors are easy to install using a click-together method of joining the boards in a floating floor fashion.
In addition, laminate flooring is perfect for heavy traffic areas, kids and pets. It’s hard-wearing and easy to maintain. And it’s much cheaper than timber flooring.
Engineered Flooring Melbourne Supplier
Engineered Flooring products are made of an actual but thin veneer of fine hardwood on top of a base of high-quality plywood. With the latest advances in technology, engineered hardwood provides ease of installation and long term performance. With dimensionally stable base layers engineered hardwood is less susceptible to the variations of moisture and temperature change. Multiple layers of cross-grained hardwood core increase stability and durability which also avoids gaping and peaking.
Advantages of engineered flooring over traditional solid wood flooring
- Compared to solid timber, engineered timber flooring is more resistant to changes in temperature and moisture levels. This means it won’t expand or contract like solid wood can, enabling it to cope with the temperature fluctuations in rooms like the kitchen, while still offering the same stunning look and feel that you get from solid wood flooring.
- Engineered timber flooring is made in a controlled environment, reducing the margin of error significantly in terms of colour consistency, machining and durability.
- Engineered timber flooring is sustainable due to the fact that only the top veneer is made from oak, while the core is constructed from fast-growing plantation timber (Poplar).
- Engineered floors allow for wider planks than solid timber that do not require top nailing and can be directly stuck to most flat subfloors.
Hybrid Flooring Melbourne Supplier
The real innovator in the world of vinyl is hybrid plank. The hybrid flooring combines the best attributes of vinyl and with some of laminate’s preferable traits. A hybrid floor consists of a surface treatment and clear wear layer to protect the floor, then the decorative layer to provide the look, much like a traditional vinyl floor. It’s beneath the decorative layer that things get a little different. The vinyl top is attached to a rigid core, designed to be very environmentally stable, whether that’s to extremes in temperature, water, or direct heat.
- The flooring is stain, dent, and scratch resistant, which means you don’t have to worry about damage caused by your children or pets running across them!
- It is waterproof, making it ideal to use in your kitchen, bathroom, or laundry. If the floor gets wet, it can easily be mopped up without worry. The moisture won’t be retained at all.
- UV resistance means that your hybrid flooring can withstand even extreme temperatures. Harsh sunlight will have little to no effect on it.
- It is easy to install, with a click locking system. So long as you have some skill with work around the house, you can very likely set it up yourself without the help of a professional.
- The flooring is easy to clean. There is no need to spend hours cleaning it. With the proper upkeep, which shouldn’t take long at all, you can expect that your floors will look amazing.
Wood Flooring Melbourne Supplier
Timber floors are the ultimate in elegance and warmth for any home. Our customers are quite amazed by the natural beauty and the stylish vibe present with any finished timber floors. We offer a beautiful range of natural solid hardwood timber flooring, in a variety of colours, grains and strengths all at unbelievably affordable prices.
Genuine Hardwood Timber flooring is timeless and it’s as popular nowadays as it has ever been. Why? Well, it’s hard to go past nature’s own perfection and because each board is indeed genuine hardwood timber, beauty and individuality is inherent to every board. Timber flooring adds the perfect mix of aesthetics and durability in the one product and provides a great foundation to layer rugs, furniture and fixtures upon and design up the balance of your space. Online, we feature selected products from our much larger range available in-store.